Gen Y and Millennials Finance Course
Format: live online webinar spread over 3 nights
PART 1 - TBA
PART 2 - TBA
PART 3 - TBA
A finance course covering everything you need to know in the earlier years:
- What have the Baby Boomers done to your finances?
- The value of being financially savvy now
- Budgeting and setting goals
- Superannuation - Who cares? Surely the rules will change?!
- Insurances - Do you need them?
- Purchasing a property, renting or travel instead?
- Investing now to retire early or enjoy life along the way
- Credit and Debt
- Relationships, starting a family and combined money
- Tax, accountants, advisors and scams
- HELP debt, Centrelink
This is a 6 hour course split over 3 nights