Superannuation – Approaching retirement
Format: live online webinar
7PM - FEBRUARY 10
This is a webinar for those closing in on retirement or perhaps who are already there.
It looks at strategies to assist a smooth transition and options to create an appropriate income for your retirement.
This is NOT a defined benefits specific seminar but a general retirement seminar for accumulation funds like PSSap, Australian Super, Hostplus and State Plus
It will cover topics like:
- Having a retirement plan
- How much have you got and how much will you need?
- Income streams – Annuities and Account Based Pensions
- How long will your money last?
- Transfer Balance Caps
- Pensions or lump sums?
- When could/should I retire?
- Centrelink Payments and Eligibility
- Investment options in retirement
- Transition to Retirement strategy
- Reverse Mortgages
This will run for a minimum of 2 hours and provides plenty of time for your live questions throughout.