Format: live online webinar
7pm AEST - JULY 7
This webinar is designed to assist those to understand issues like:
- What is the TBC ( Transfer Balance Cap)?
- What impact does the change in value of the TBC have for me?
- Understanding the pro rata increase in the TBC
- The APV (Accumulated Phase Value) and ramifications of exceeding this cap for contributions
- The TSB (Total Superannuation Balance)
- Impact on future pensions and lump sums
- Taxation on defined benefit pensions over $100,000 per annum
- New concessional caps
- New non-concessional caps
- Defined benefits contributions and the notional value for salary sacrifice
- Exceeding concessional and non-concessional caps
- Strategies to assist those with large superannuation balances
This session will run over an hour and I will allow plenty of time during and after for your questions.