It's Your Money, Look After it!
This seminar assumes a basic knowledge of super and its rules (if not see Superannuation Basics) and focuses on how your duper is invested and the suitability of the portfolio.
Items covered include:
• Investment choice
• Asset classes – cash, fixed interest, shares, property and alternatives
• Risk verses reward
• Investing for life stages
• Capital growth and Capital loss
• Net returns – Income and Capital gains tax, impact of fees
• Switching options
• Master Trusts and managed funds
• Index Funds
• Direct shares